You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall NaviMapper_V2.2 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall NaviMapper_V2.2 from your systemM.B.Software
. Open here
where you can read more on M.B.Software. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NaviMapper directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. NaviMapper_V2.2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NaviMapper\unins000.exe. NaviMapper_V2.2's main file takes about 649.50 KB (665088 bytes) and is called NaviMapper.exe.
NaviMapper_V2.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.41 MB (1481160
bytes) on disk.
- NaviMapper.exe (649.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (796.95 KB)
This data is about NaviMapper_V2.2 version 2.2
NaviMapper_V2.2 is a program marketed by M.B.Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall NaviMapper_V2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase NaviMapper_V2.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NaviMapper_V2.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NaviMapper_V2.2". The NaviMapper_V2.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NaviMapper_V2.2 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NaviMapper_V2.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NaviMapper_V2.2.
8. After removing NaviMapper_V2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NaviMapper_V2.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NaviMapper_V2.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NaviMapper_V2.2 by M.B.Software from your computer, we are not saying that NaviMapper_V2.2 by M.B.Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NaviMapper_V2.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 15:41:17.883