Navastro Version 2.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Navastro Version 2.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Navastro Version 2.0 from your systemOlivier RAVET / Jean Pierre Cazaux
. You can find out more on Olivier RAVET / Jean Pierre Cazaux or check for application updates here
. Please open http://olravet.fr
if you want to read more on Navastro Version 2.0 on Olivier RAVET / Jean Pierre Cazaux's page. Navastro Version 2.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Navastro folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Navastro\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Navastro Version 2.0. The application's main executable file occupies 4.30 MB (4509696 bytes) on disk and is titled Navastro.exe.
The following executables are contained in Navastro Version 2.0. They take 4.99 MB (5232095
bytes) on disk.
- Navastro.exe (4.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.47 KB)
This data is about Navastro Version 2.0 version 2.0
If you are manually uninstalling Navastro Version 2.0 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Navastro Version 2.0 from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Navastro Version 2.0:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Navastro
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Navastro\Désinstaller Navastro.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Navastro\Navastro.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Navastro\Page d'accueil de Navastro.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\Navastro
Navastro Version 2.0 is a program offered by Olivier RAVET / Jean Pierre Cazaux. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Navastro Version 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Navastro Version 2.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Navastro Version 2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Navastro Version 2.0". If it exists on your system the Navastro Version 2.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Navastro Version 2.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Navastro Version 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Navastro Version 2.0:
- The software company is: http://olravet.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Navastro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Navastro Version 2.0.
8. After uninstalling Navastro Version 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Navastro Version 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Navastro Version 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Navastro Version 2.0 by Olivier RAVET / Jean Pierre Cazaux from your computer, nor are we saying that Navastro Version 2.0 by Olivier RAVET / Jean Pierre Cazaux is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Navastro Version 2.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 09:19:11.610