You can find below detailed information on how to remove NavNet for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall NavNet from your computerstfx
. More info about stfx can be seen here
. Usually the NavNet application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NavNet2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\NavNet2\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove NavNet. The program's main executable file is titled NavNet.exe and it has a size of 957.00 KB (979968 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside NavNet. They take about 9.18 MB (9620762
bytes) on disk.
- NavNet.exe (957.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (7.58 MB)
The current web page applies to NavNet version 1.0
NavNet is an application by the software company stfx. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove NavNet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase NavNet from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NavNet or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NavNet". If it exists on your system the NavNet application will be found very quickly. When you select NavNet in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NavNet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NavNet.
8. After removing NavNet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NavNet that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NavNet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NavNet by stfx from your computer, we are not saying that NavNet by stfx is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NavNet in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 14:40:29.020