This web page is about NavDesk 7.30 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall NavDesk 7.30 from your systemNavman Technology NZ Limited
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Navman Technology NZ Limited. Click on http://www.navman.com
to get more facts about NavDesk 7.30 on Navman Technology NZ Limited's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Navman\NavDesk 7.30 directory (same installation drive as Windows). NavDesk 7.30's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Navman\NavDesk 7.30\Uninstall.exe. NavDesk.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 565.29 KB (578856 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside NavDesk 7.30. They take about 2.79 MB (2920898
bytes) on disk.
- 7z.exe (144.50 KB)
- FileTransfer.exe (74.29 KB)
- MioMoreUpdate.exe (1.79 MB)
- NavDesk.exe (565.29 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (231.07 KB)
The current page applies to NavDesk 7.30 version 7.30.0019.70
only. Click on the links below for other NavDesk 7.30 versions:
...click to view all...
NavDesk 7.30 is a program marketed by the software company Navman Technology NZ Limited. Some users try to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall NavDesk 7.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete NavDesk 7.30 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NavDesk 7.30 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NavDesk 7.30". If it exists on your system the NavDesk 7.30 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NavDesk 7.30 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NavDesk 7.30, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NavDesk 7.30:
- The software company is: http://www.navman.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Navman\NavDesk 7.30\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NavDesk 7.30.
8. After removing NavDesk 7.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NavDesk 7.30 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NavDesk 7.30 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NavDesk 7.30 by Navman Technology NZ Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that NavDesk 7.30 by Navman Technology NZ Limited is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NavDesk 7.30 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 10:15:24.690