This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall NavAstor 5.4.1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall NavAstor 5.4.1 from your PCHamlok Programs
. You can find out more on Hamlok Programs or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.qsl.net/oh2kxo/index.htm
to get more information about NavAstor 5.4.1 on Hamlok Programs's website. NavAstor 5.4.1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hamlok\NavAstor directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall NavAstor 5.4.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hamlok\NavAstor\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 410.50 KB (420352 bytes) on disk and is labeled NavAstor.exe.
NavAstor 5.4.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.08 MB (1127706
bytes) on disk:
- NavAstor.exe (410.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.4.1
of NavAstor 5.4.1.
NavAstor 5.4.1 is a program by the software company Hamlok Programs. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase NavAstor 5.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove NavAstor 5.4.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NavAstor 5.4.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NavAstor 5.4.1". If it exists on your system the NavAstor 5.4.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NavAstor 5.4.1 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NavAstor 5.4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NavAstor 5.4.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.qsl.net/oh2kxo/index.htm
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hamlok\NavAstor\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NavAstor 5.4.1.
8. After uninstalling NavAstor 5.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NavAstor 5.4.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NavAstor 5.4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NavAstor 5.4.1 by Hamlok Programs from your PC, nor are we saying that NavAstor 5.4.1 by Hamlok Programs is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NavAstor 5.4.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-27 09:05:26.520