Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69
This web page is about Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69 from your systemNautilus Lifeline
. Further information on Nautilus Lifeline can be found here
. You can see more info on Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69 at http://www.nautiluslifeline.com
. Usually the Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nautilus Lifeline directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Nautilus Lifeline\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. NautilusLifeline.exe is the Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69's main executable file and it takes about 973.78 KB (997150 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69. They occupy 2.77 MB (2904908
bytes) on disk.
- NautilusLifeline.exe (973.78 KB)
- uninst.exe (84.54 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.3.69
of Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69.
Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69 is an application offered by the software company Nautilus Lifeline. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69". If it is installed on your PC the Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69 program will be found very quickly. After you select Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nautiluslifeline.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nautilus Lifeline\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69.
8. After removing Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69 by Nautilus Lifeline from your PC, nor are we saying that Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69 by Nautilus Lifeline is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.69 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-22 00:25:16.237