Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.52
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.52 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.52 from your systemNautilus Lifeline
. Further information on Nautilus Lifeline can be found here
. Click on http://www.nautiluslifeline.com
to get more information about Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.52 on Nautilus Lifeline's website. Usually the Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.52 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nautilus Lifeline directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Nautilus Lifeline\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.52. The program's main executable file occupies 79.58 KB (81488 bytes) on disk and is labeled NautilusLifeline.exe.
Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.52 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.94 MB (2038908
bytes) on disk.
- NautilusLifeline.exe (79.58 KB)
- uninst.exe (84.54 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
This page is about Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.52 version 0.3.52
Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.52 is an application released by Nautilus Lifeline. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY practice to remove Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.52 or simply click the Search field and type in "Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.52". If it exists on your system the Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.52 app will be found automatically. When you click Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.52 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.52:
- The software company is: http://www.nautiluslifeline.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nautilus Lifeline\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.52.
8. After uninstalling Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.52 by Nautilus Lifeline from your PC, we are not saying that Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.52 by Nautilus Lifeline is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Nautilus Lifeline 0.3.52 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 09:06:57.227