Nature Illusion Studio
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Nature Illusion Studio for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Nature Illusion Studio from your computerNufsoft
. More information on Nufsoft can be seen here
. Usually the Nature Illusion Studio program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nufsoft\NatureStudio directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Nature Illusion Studio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Nufsoft\NatureStudio\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. NatureStudio.exe is the Nature Illusion Studio's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 2.09 MB (2187264 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Nature Illusion Studio. They occupy an average of 2.95 MB (3092771
bytes) on disk.
- NatureStudio.exe (2.09 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (884.28 KB)
This page is about Nature Illusion Studio version 1.80
only. Click on the links below for other Nature Illusion Studio versions:
...click to view all...
Nature Illusion Studio is an application by the software company Nufsoft. Some users try to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Nature Illusion Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Nature Illusion Studio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Nature Illusion Studio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nature Illusion Studio". The Nature Illusion Studio application will be found automatically. When you click Nature Illusion Studio in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Nature Illusion Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Nature Illusion Studio.
8. After removing Nature Illusion Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Nature Illusion Studio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Nature Illusion Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nature Illusion Studio by Nufsoft from your PC, we are not saying that Nature Illusion Studio by Nufsoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Nature Illusion Studio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 09:39:04.817