Natural Threat 2 Updated 1.0.1
Natural Threat 2 Updated 1.0.1 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Natural Threat 2 Updated 1.0.1 from your systemGames
. Additional info about Games can be seen here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Natural Threat 2 Updated folder (same installation drive as Windows). Natural Threat 2 Updated 1.0.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Natural Threat 2 Updated\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called NaturalThreat2.exe and its approximative size is 6.15 MB (6451200 bytes).
Natural Threat 2 Updated 1.0.1 is composed of the following executables which take 6.57 MB (6893855
bytes) on disk:
- NaturalThreat2.exe (6.15 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (432.28 KB)
This info is about Natural Threat 2 Updated 1.0.1 version 1.0.1
Natural Threat 2 Updated 1.0.1 is a program released by the software company Games. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Natural Threat 2 Updated 1.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Natural Threat 2 Updated 1.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Natural Threat 2 Updated 1.0.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Natural Threat 2 Updated 1.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the Natural Threat 2 Updated 1.0.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Natural Threat 2 Updated 1.0.1 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Natural Threat 2 Updated 1.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Natural Threat 2 Updated 1.0.1.
8. After removing Natural Threat 2 Updated 1.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Natural Threat 2 Updated 1.0.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Natural Threat 2 Updated 1.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Natural Threat 2 Updated 1.0.1 by Games from your computer, we are not saying that Natural Threat 2 Updated 1.0.1 by Games is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Natural Threat 2 Updated 1.0.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 11:56:18.493