Natural Threat 2
You can find on this page details on how to remove Natural Threat 2 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Natural Threat 2 from your systemOberon Media
. More information on Oberon Media can be seen here
. The full command line for removing Natural Threat 2 is "C:\ProgramData\Oberon Media\Channels\110341560\\Uninstaller.exe" -channel 110341560 -sku 510008595 -sid S-1-5-21-1098302173-3617533577-2698404570-1000. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called NaturalThreat2.exe and it has a size of 2.98 MB (3121152 bytes).
Natural Threat 2 is comprised of the following executables which take 3.34 MB (3497544
bytes) on disk:
- NaturalThreat2.exe (2.98 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (367.57 KB)
This web page is about Natural Threat 2 version 2
Natural Threat 2 is a program by the software company Oberon Media. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Natural Threat 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Natural Threat 2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Natural Threat 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Natural Threat 2". If it exists on your system the Natural Threat 2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Natural Threat 2 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Natural Threat 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Natural Threat 2.
8. After removing Natural Threat 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Natural Threat 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Natural Threat 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Natural Threat 2 by Oberon Media from your computer, nor are we saying that Natural Threat 2 by Oberon Media is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Natural Threat 2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 01:09:45.497