Natural Threat 2
Natural Threat 2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Natural Threat 2 from your computerWildTangent
. Additional info about WildTangent can be read here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more facts about Natural Threat 2 on WildTangent's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\NaturalThreat2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\NaturalThreat2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Natural Threat 2. Natural Threat 2's primary file takes around 471.09 KB (482392 bytes) and is named NaturalThreat2-WT.exe.
Natural Threat 2 contains of the executables below. They take 4.08 MB (4273144
bytes) on disk.
- NaturalThreat2-WT.exe (471.09 KB)
- NaturalThreat2.exe (3.11 MB)
- naturalthreat2-WT.exe (175.09 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This page is about Natural Threat 2 version 126.96.36.199
Natural Threat 2 is a program released by WildTangent. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall Natural Threat 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Natural Threat 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Natural Threat 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Natural Threat 2". If it exists on your system the Natural Threat 2 application will be found very quickly. When you click Natural Threat 2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Natural Threat 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Natural Threat 2:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\NaturalThreat2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Natural Threat 2.
8. After removing Natural Threat 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Natural Threat 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Natural Threat 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Natural Threat 2 by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Natural Threat 2 by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Natural Threat 2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-26 03:00:28.873