Natural Threat 2
Natural Threat 2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Natural Threat 2 from your computerWildTangent
. Additional info about WildTangent can be read here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more facts about Natural Threat 2 on WildTangent's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\NaturalThreat2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\NaturalThreat2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Natural Threat 2. Natural Threat 2's primary file takes around 471.09 KB (482392 bytes) and is named NaturalThreat2-WT.exe.
Natural Threat 2 contains of the executables below. They take 4.08 MB (4273144
bytes) on disk.
- NaturalThreat2-WT.exe (471.09 KB)
- NaturalThreat2.exe (3.11 MB)
- naturalthreat2-WT.exe (175.09 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This page is about Natural Threat 2 version 18.104.22.168
Natural Threat 2 is a program released by WildTangent. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall Natural Threat 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Natural Threat 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Natural Threat 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Natural Threat 2". If it exists on your system the Natural Threat 2 application will be found automatically. After you click Natural Threat 2 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Natural Threat 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Natural Threat 2:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\NaturalThreat2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Natural Threat 2.
8. After removing Natural Threat 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Natural Threat 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Natural Threat 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Natural Threat 2 by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Natural Threat 2 by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Natural Threat 2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-26 03:00:28.873