NativeScript Sidekick is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall NativeScript Sidekick from your systemProgress Software
. More info about Progress Software can be read here
. NativeScript Sidekick is frequently set up in the C:\Users\shahbaz.ahmed\AppData\Local\NativeScriptSidekick folder, regulated by the user's choice. NativeScript Sidekick's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\shahbaz.ahmed\AppData\Local\NativeScriptSidekick\Update.exe. NativeScript Sidekick's main file takes around 1.46 MB (1529792 bytes) and is called Update.exe.
NativeScript Sidekick is composed of the following executables which take 80.18 MB (84075328
bytes) on disk:
- Update.exe (1.46 MB)
- NativeScript Sidekick.exe (77.25 MB)
- CertificateStoreUtilities.exe (15.00 KB)
The current page applies to NativeScript Sidekick version 1.0.1201711161
only. You can find below a few links to other NativeScript Sidekick versions:
...click to view all...
NativeScript Sidekick is a program by Progress Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove NativeScript Sidekick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall NativeScript Sidekick from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NativeScript Sidekick or simply activate the Search field and type in "NativeScript Sidekick". The NativeScript Sidekick app will be found automatically. After you click NativeScript Sidekick in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NativeScript Sidekick, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NativeScript Sidekick.
8. After removing NativeScript Sidekick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NativeScript Sidekick which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NativeScript Sidekick using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NativeScript Sidekick by Progress Software from your PC, we are not saying that NativeScript Sidekick by Progress Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NativeScript Sidekick supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 10:59:24.130