Native Instruments Service Center
This page is about Native Instruments Service Center for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Native Instruments Service Center from your PCNative Instruments
. More information on Native Instruments can be seen here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\Service Center directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file occupies 10.16 MB (10650440 bytes) on disk and is titled ServiceCenter.exe.
Native Instruments Service Center is comprised of the following executables which occupy 10.86 MB (11389072
bytes) on disk:
- Reloader.exe (721.32 KB)
- ServiceCenter.exe (10.16 MB)
This page is about Native Instruments Service Center version 188.8.131.526
alone. Click on the links below for other Native Instruments Service Center versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Native Instruments Service Center.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Native Instruments Service Center:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Native Instruments\Service Center
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Native Instruments\Service Center\Traktor Pro 3.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Native Instruments\Service Center\Traktor.xml
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
Native Instruments Service Center is a program marketed by Native Instruments. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove Native Instruments Service Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Native Instruments Service Center from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Native Instruments Service Center or simply click the Search feature and type in "Native Instruments Service Center". The Native Instruments Service Center program will be found automatically. After you click Native Instruments Service Center in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Native Instruments Service Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Native Instruments Service Center.
8. After removing Native Instruments Service Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Native Instruments Service Center that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Native Instruments Service Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Native Instruments Service Center by Native Instruments from your computer, we are not saying that Native Instruments Service Center by Native Instruments is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Native Instruments Service Center supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:35:27.783