Native Instruments Rig Kontrol 2
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Native Instruments Rig Kontrol 2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Native Instruments Rig Kontrol 2 from your systemNative Instruments
. Further information on Native Instruments can be found here
. Native Instruments Rig Kontrol 2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\Rig Kontrol 2 Driver folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The program's main executable file occupies 12.27 MB (12867584 bytes) on disk and is labeled rig2cpl.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Native Instruments Rig Kontrol 2. They occupy 13.21 MB (13847520
bytes) on disk.
- rig2cpl.exe (12.27 MB)
- devcon.exe (48.50 KB)
- DPInst.exe (908.47 KB)
This web page is about Native Instruments Rig Kontrol 2 version 184.108.40.2065
only. For more Native Instruments Rig Kontrol 2 versions please click below:
Native Instruments Rig Kontrol 2 is an application released by Native Instruments. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Native Instruments Rig Kontrol 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Native Instruments Rig Kontrol 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Native Instruments Rig Kontrol 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Native Instruments Rig Kontrol 2". The Native Instruments Rig Kontrol 2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Native Instruments Rig Kontrol 2 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Native Instruments Rig Kontrol 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Native Instruments Rig Kontrol 2.
8. After uninstalling Native Instruments Rig Kontrol 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Native Instruments Rig Kontrol 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Native Instruments Rig Kontrol 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Native Instruments Rig Kontrol 2 by Native Instruments from your computer, we are not saying that Native Instruments Rig Kontrol 2 by Native Instruments is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Native Instruments Rig Kontrol 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-26 20:38:12.400