Native Instruments Komplete Selection
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Native Instruments Komplete Selection for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Native Instruments Komplete Selection from your systemNative Instruments
. More information on Native Instruments can be seen here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Native Instruments folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. Native Instruments Komplete Selection's main file takes around 40.54 MB (42504624 bytes) and is called Komplete Kontrol.exe.
Native Instruments Komplete Selection is composed of the following executables which occupy 732.72 MB (768314752
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Absynth 5.exe (46.78 MB)
- Battery 3.exe (52.36 MB)
- Battery 4.exe (42.18 MB)
- Controller Editor.exe (28.49 MB)
- FM8.exe (27.65 MB)
- grmobilecpl.exe (12.56 MB)
- devcon.exe (48.50 KB)
- DPInst.exe (908.47 KB)
- sesscpl.exe (12.56 MB)
- nika6cpl.exe (12.58 MB)
- devcon.exe (79.00 KB)
- dpinst.exe (663.97 KB)
- Komplete Kontrol.exe (40.54 MB)
- Komplete Kontrol.exe (34.04 MB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1,016.00 KB)
- Kontakt 5.exe (42.46 MB)
- Maschine.exe (48.26 MB)
- Maschine.exe (38.62 MB)
- Maschine 2.exe (82.51 MB)
- Maschine 2.exe (70.79 MB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1.00 MB)
- Massive.exe (63.90 MB)
- Reaktor5.exe (40.61 MB)
- rig3cpl.exe (12.56 MB)
- Reloader.exe (734.30 KB)
- ServiceCenter.exe (13.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Native Instruments Komplete Selection. You can find below info on other versions of Native Instruments Komplete Selection:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Native Instruments
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\Traktor Kontrol S8 Driver\asio\niks8asio64.dll
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Native Instruments Komplete Selection
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Native Instruments\Komplete Selection
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\FM8\FM8.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\FM8\FM8.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\Maschine 2\Maschine 2.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\Maschine 2\Maschine 2.exe.FriendlyAppName
Native Instruments Komplete Selection is a program offered by Native Instruments. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Native Instruments Komplete Selection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Native Instruments Komplete Selection from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Native Instruments Komplete Selection or simply activate the Search field and type in "Native Instruments Komplete Selection". The Native Instruments Komplete Selection program will be found automatically. When you select Native Instruments Komplete Selection in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Native Instruments Komplete Selection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Native Instruments Komplete Selection.
8. After uninstalling Native Instruments Komplete Selection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Native Instruments Komplete Selection that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Native Instruments Komplete Selection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Native Instruments Komplete Selection by Native Instruments from your computer, nor are we saying that Native Instruments Komplete Selection by Native Instruments is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Native Instruments Komplete Selection in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 13:02:15.727