Native Instruments is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Native Instruments from your PCNative Instruments & Team V.R
. Check out here
for more details on Native Instruments & Team V.R. You can read more about related to Native Instruments at https://www.native-instruments.com
. Native Instruments is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Vstplugins directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Native Instruments is C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\Choral\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Native Instruments's main file takes around 2.91 MB (3050496 bytes) and is called Serum_x64.exe.
Native Instruments is composed of the following executables which take 3.94 MB (4128215
bytes) on disk:
- Serum_x64.exe (2.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.1
of Native Instruments. You can find below info on other versions of Native Instruments:
Native Instruments is a program offered by Native Instruments & Team V.R. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall Native Instruments is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Native Instruments using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Native Instruments or simply click the Search feature and type in "Native Instruments". If it exists on your system the Native Instruments application will be found automatically. After you select Native Instruments in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Native Instruments, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Native Instruments:
- The software company is: https://www.native-instruments.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Native Instruments\Choral\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Native Instruments.
8. After uninstalling Native Instruments, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Native Instruments which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Native Instruments using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Native Instruments by Native Instruments & Team V.R from your PC, nor are we saying that Native Instruments by Native Instruments & Team V.R is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Native Instruments in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 22:12:12.407