National Rail Enquiries
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall National Rail Enquiries for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall National Rail Enquiries from your computerNational Rail Enquiries
. More info about National Rail Enquiries can be found here
. National Rail Enquiries is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application directory, depending on the user's option. National Rail Enquiries's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. National Rail Enquiries's main file takes about 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) and is called msedge_proxy.exe.
National Rail Enquiries installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
This info is about National Rail Enquiries version 1.0
National Rail Enquiries is a program offered by National Rail Enquiries. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall National Rail Enquiries is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase National Rail Enquiries from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find National Rail Enquiries or simply activate the Search field and type in "National Rail Enquiries". If it is installed on your PC the National Rail Enquiries app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select National Rail Enquiries in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding National Rail Enquiries, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove National Rail Enquiries.
8. After uninstalling National Rail Enquiries, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of National Rail Enquiries that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing National Rail Enquiries with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove National Rail Enquiries by National Rail Enquiries from your computer, nor are we saying that National Rail Enquiries by National Rail Enquiries is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove National Rail Enquiries supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 08:46:23.137