Naruto Street Battle
You can find below details on how to uninstall Naruto Street Battle for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Naruto Street Battle from your PCStarGame Studio
. Check out here
where you can find out more on StarGame Studio. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\StarGame\Naruto Street Battle folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Naruto Street Battle is C:\Program Files\StarGame\Naruto Street Battle\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called Naruto Street Battle.exe and occupies 307.00 KB (314368 bytes).
Naruto Street Battle contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.33 MB (2447667
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Naruto Street Battle.exe (307.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (959.42 KB)
- airedit.exe (271.45 KB)
- aireditw.exe (86.00 KB)
- fntmaker.exe (28.41 KB)
- Naruto_Mugen.exe (289.00 KB)
- sndmaker.exe (30.60 KB)
- sprmaker.exe (146.98 KB)
Naruto Street Battle is an application released by StarGame Studio. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY practice to remove Naruto Street Battle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Naruto Street Battle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Naruto Street Battle or simply click the Search feature and type in "Naruto Street Battle". If it exists on your system the Naruto Street Battle app will be found automatically. When you select Naruto Street Battle in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Naruto Street Battle, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Naruto Street Battle.
8. After removing Naruto Street Battle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Naruto Street Battle which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Naruto Street Battle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Naruto Street Battle by StarGame Studio from your computer, nor are we saying that Naruto Street Battle by StarGame Studio is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Naruto Street Battle supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 15:14:03.987