Naruto Run 1.0
You can find on this page details on how to remove Naruto Run 1.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Naruto Run 1.0 from your computerFalco Software, Inc.
. You can read more on Falco Software, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.FalcoWare.com
if you want to read more on Naruto Run 1.0 on Falco Software, Inc.'s page. Naruto Run 1.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Naruto Run folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Naruto Run 1.0 is C:\Program Files\Naruto Run\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Game.exe and it has a size of 9.92 MB (10402728 bytes).
Naruto Run 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 28.58 MB (29968199
bytes) on disk.
- FreeGamiaGamePlayerSetup.exe (1.51 MB)
- Game.exe (9.92 MB)
- NarutoRun.exe (15.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Naruto Run 1.0.
Naruto Run 1.0 is an application released by the software company Falco Software, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Naruto Run 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Naruto Run 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Naruto Run 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Naruto Run 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Naruto Run 1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Naruto Run 1.0 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Naruto Run 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Naruto Run 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.FalcoWare.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Naruto Run\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Naruto Run 1.0.
8. After removing Naruto Run 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Naruto Run 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Naruto Run 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Naruto Run 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Naruto Run 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Naruto Run 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-22 12:32:50.930