Naruto Naiteki Kensei
Naruto Naiteki Kensei is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Naruto Naiteki Kensei from your computerNNK Team
. Further information on NNK Team can be found here
. Naruto Naiteki Kensei is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Half-Life\nnk directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Naruto Naiteki Kensei by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Half-Life\nnk\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 115.43 KB (118201 bytes) on disk.
Naruto Naiteki Kensei installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 354.43 KB (362937
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (115.43 KB)
- guistudiomdl.exe (60.00 KB)
- studiomdl.exe (179.00 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Naruto Naiteki Kensei when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
Naruto Naiteki Kensei is a program marketed by NNK Team. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Naruto Naiteki Kensei is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Naruto Naiteki Kensei from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Naruto Naiteki Kensei or simply click the Search field and type in "Naruto Naiteki Kensei". The Naruto Naiteki Kensei application will be found very quickly. When you click Naruto Naiteki Kensei in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Naruto Naiteki Kensei, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Naruto Naiteki Kensei.
8. After removing Naruto Naiteki Kensei, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Naruto Naiteki Kensei which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Naruto Naiteki Kensei with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Naruto Naiteki Kensei by NNK Team from your PC, we are not saying that Naruto Naiteki Kensei by NNK Team is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Naruto Naiteki Kensei supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 21:30:21.180