NapkinRace v1.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall NapkinRace v1.0 from your systemsteinware
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on steinware. Detailed information about NapkinRace v1.0 can be found at http://www.steinware.dk
. NapkinRace v1.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NapkinRace directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing NapkinRace v1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\NapkinRace\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 492.07 KB (503876 bytes) on disk and is called NapkinRace.exe.
NapkinRace v1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 562.54 KB (576046
bytes) on disk.
- NapkinRace.exe (492.07 KB)
- unins000.exe (70.48 KB)
The current page applies to NapkinRace v1.0 version 1.0
NapkinRace v1.0 is a program released by the software company steinware. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall NapkinRace v1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NapkinRace v1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NapkinRace v1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NapkinRace v1.0". If it is installed on your PC the NapkinRace v1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NapkinRace v1.0 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NapkinRace v1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NapkinRace v1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.steinware.dk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NapkinRace\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NapkinRace v1.0.
8. After removing NapkinRace v1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NapkinRace v1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NapkinRace v1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NapkinRace v1.0 by steinware from your PC, nor are we saying that NapkinRace v1.0 by steinware is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NapkinRace v1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-22 09:34:55.217