Nanosurf Mobile S
You can find below details on how to remove Nanosurf Mobile S for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Nanosurf Mobile S from your systemNanosurf AG
. Further information on Nanosurf AG can be found here
. More details about the app Nanosurf Mobile S can be seen at http://www.nanosurf.com/
. Nanosurf Mobile S is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nanosurf Mobile S directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing Nanosurf Mobile S is C:\Program Files (x86)\Nanosurf Mobile S\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled MobileS.exe and its approximative size is 17.46 MB (18312192 bytes).
Nanosurf Mobile S installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 18.15 MB (19033950
bytes) on disk.
- MobileS.exe (17.46 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.84 KB)
Nanosurf Mobile S is an application released by Nanosurf AG. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase Nanosurf Mobile S is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Nanosurf Mobile S from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Nanosurf Mobile S or simply click the Search feature and type in "Nanosurf Mobile S". If it exists on your system the Nanosurf Mobile S application will be found automatically. When you select Nanosurf Mobile S in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Nanosurf Mobile S, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nanosurf Mobile S:
- The software company is: http://www.nanosurf.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nanosurf Mobile S\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Nanosurf Mobile S.
8. After uninstalling Nanosurf Mobile S, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Nanosurf Mobile S that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Nanosurf Mobile S using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nanosurf Mobile S by Nanosurf AG from your PC, nor are we saying that Nanosurf Mobile S by Nanosurf AG is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Nanosurf Mobile S supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-26 20:27:18.563