Nanoheal Client is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Nanoheal Client from your computerNanoheal
. More information on Nanoheal can be seen here
. Click on http://nanoheal.com
to get more details about Nanoheal Client on Nanoheal's website. Nanoheal Client is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Nanoheal\Client directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Nanoheal Client is C:\Program Files\Nanoheal\Client\cutil.exe -5. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. cutil.exe is the Nanoheal Client's main executable file and it takes approximately 183.68 KB (188088 bytes) on disk.
Nanoheal Client is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.85 MB (10328120
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- block.exe (2.50 KB)
- cust.exe (6.75 MB)
- cutil.exe (183.68 KB)
- dmidecode.exe (110.61 KB)
- downloader.exe (1,004.69 KB)
- intfr.exe (809.18 KB)
- MessageBox.exe (606.50 KB)
- provwrap.exe (12.18 KB)
- rerun.exe (95.68 KB)
- srtct.exe (243.68 KB)
- srvc.exe (105.68 KB)
The current web page applies to Nanoheal Client version 2.004.032.2555.08
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Nanoheal Client:
...click to view all...
Nanoheal Client has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Nanoheal\Nanoheal Client
Nanoheal Client is an application released by Nanoheal. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Nanoheal Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Nanoheal Client from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Nanoheal Client or simply activate the Search field and type in "Nanoheal Client". If it exists on your system the Nanoheal Client app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Nanoheal Client in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Nanoheal Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nanoheal Client:
- The publisher is: http://nanoheal.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Nanoheal\Client\cutil.exe -5
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Nanoheal Client.
8. After uninstalling Nanoheal Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Nanoheal Client that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nanoheal Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Nanoheal Client by Nanoheal from your PC, nor are we saying that Nanoheal Client by Nanoheal is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Nanoheal Client in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-22 03:54:29.470