This info is about NanoEdit 1.1.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NanoEdit 1.1.1 from your systemComAp spol., s r. o.
. Further information on ComAp spol., s r. o. can be seen here
. More details about the application NanoEdit 1.1.1 can be seen at http://www.comap.cz/
. NanoEdit 1.1.1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ComAp PC Suite\NanoEdit directory, subject to the user's option. NanoEdit 1.1.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ComAp PC Suite\NanoEdit\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled NanoEdit.exe and occupies 436.50 KB (446976 bytes).
NanoEdit 1.1.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.11 MB (1162014
bytes) on disk.
- NanoEdit.exe (436.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This web page is about NanoEdit 1.1.1 version 1.1.1
NanoEdit 1.1.1 is a program offered by ComAp spol., s r. o.. Some users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase NanoEdit 1.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete NanoEdit 1.1.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NanoEdit 1.1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NanoEdit 1.1.1". If it exists on your system the NanoEdit 1.1.1 app will be found very quickly. When you select NanoEdit 1.1.1 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NanoEdit 1.1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NanoEdit 1.1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.comap.cz/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ComAp PC Suite\NanoEdit\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NanoEdit 1.1.1.
8. After removing NanoEdit 1.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NanoEdit 1.1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NanoEdit 1.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NanoEdit 1.1.1 by ComAp spol., s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that NanoEdit 1.1.1 by ComAp spol., s r. o. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NanoEdit 1.1.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 18:10:42.703