Nanny Mania is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Nanny Mania from your systemWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be found here
. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Nanny Mania on WildTangent's page. Usually the Nanny Mania application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\NannyMania directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Nanny Mania by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\NannyMania\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled NannyMania-WT.exe and occupies 874.05 KB (895032 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Nanny Mania. They occupy about 20.26 MB (21240748
bytes) on disk.
- NannyMania-WT.exe (874.05 KB)
- NannyMania.exe (19.03 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The current page applies to Nanny Mania version 184.108.40.206
Nanny Mania is a program released by WildTangent. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Nanny Mania is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Nanny Mania from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Nanny Mania or simply click the Search field and type in "Nanny Mania". If it exists on your system the Nanny Mania app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Nanny Mania in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Nanny Mania, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Nanny Mania:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\NannyMania\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Nanny Mania.
8. After removing Nanny Mania, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Nanny Mania that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Nanny Mania using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Nanny Mania by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Nanny Mania by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Nanny Mania in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 17:59:23.177