You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Nannoid 1.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Nannoid 1.0 from your PCimitation pickles
. More information on imitation pickles can be found here
. Click on http://www.imitationpickles.org/nannoid/
to get more data about Nannoid 1.0 on imitation pickles's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nannoid folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Nannoid 1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Nannoid\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. nannoid.exe is the Nannoid 1.0's primary executable file and it takes about 24.00 KB (24576 bytes) on disk.
Nannoid 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 665.93 KB (681917
bytes) on disk.
- nannoid.exe (24.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (625.93 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (16.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Nannoid 1.0.
Nannoid 1.0 is a program marketed by the software company imitation pickles. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Nannoid 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Nannoid 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Nannoid 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Nannoid 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Nannoid 1.0 program will be found very quickly. After you click Nannoid 1.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Nannoid 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Nannoid 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.imitationpickles.org/nannoid/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nannoid\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Nannoid 1.0.
8. After removing Nannoid 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Nannoid 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Nannoid 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Nannoid 1.0 by imitation pickles from your PC, we are not saying that Nannoid 1.0 by imitation pickles is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Nannoid 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 17:24:00.987