Namu6 - Version 2.4
Namu6 - Version 2.4 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Namu6 - Version 2.4 from your systemNamu6 Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Namu6 Ltd.. You can see more info on Namu6 - Version 2.4 at http://namu6.com
. Usually the Namu6 - Version 2.4 application is found in the C:\Programmi\Namu6 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Namu6 - Version 2.4's full uninstall command line is C:\Programmi\Namu6\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 6.34 MB (6649856 bytes) on disk and is titled Namu6.exe.
Namu6 - Version 2.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.98 MB (7323402
bytes) on disk.
- Namu6.exe (6.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 62.4
of Namu6 - Version 2.4.
Namu6 - Version 2.4 is a program released by the software company Namu6 Ltd.. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase Namu6 - Version 2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Namu6 - Version 2.4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Namu6 - Version 2.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Namu6 - Version 2.4". If it exists on your system the Namu6 - Version 2.4 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Namu6 - Version 2.4 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Namu6 - Version 2.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Namu6 - Version 2.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://namu6.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\Namu6\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Namu6 - Version 2.4.
8. After uninstalling Namu6 - Version 2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Namu6 - Version 2.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Namu6 - Version 2.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Namu6 - Version 2.4 by Namu6 Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Namu6 - Version 2.4 by Namu6 Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Namu6 - Version 2.4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-07 14:09:47.410