This page is about Namo Author for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Namo Author from your systemNamoletter Inc.
. More data about Namoletter Inc. can be read here
. You can read more about related to Namo Author at ##ID_STRING9##
. Namo Author is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Namo\NamoAuthor directory, depending on the user's choice. NamoAuthor.exe is the Namo Author's main executable file and it takes approximately 7.82 MB (8203264 bytes) on disk.
Namo Author is comprised of the following executables which occupy 10.92 MB (11446573
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- NamoAuthor.exe (7.82 MB)
- PDFConverter.exe (652.50 KB)
- PDFTransformer.exe (2.09 MB)
- ttf2eot.exe (83.00 KB)
- ttf2woff.exe (89.47 KB)
- MediaInfo.exe (199.33 KB)
This info is about Namo Author version 18.104.22.168
Namo Author is an application marketed by Namoletter Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove Namo Author is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Namo Author with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Namo Author or simply click the Search field and type in "Namo Author". If it exists on your system the Namo Author application will be found automatically. When you click Namo Author in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Namo Author, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Namo Author.
8. After removing Namo Author, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Namo Author which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Namo Author with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Namo Author by Namoletter Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Namo Author by Namoletter Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Namo Author in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 10:58:15.113