Namirial Regolo 3.4
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Namirial Regolo 3.4 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Namirial Regolo 3.4 from your computerNamirial S.p.A.
. More information on Namirial S.p.A. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.edilizianamirial.it
to get more information about Namirial Regolo 3.4 on Namirial S.p.A.'s website. Namirial Regolo 3.4 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Namirial\Regolo3 directory, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Namirial Regolo 3.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Namirial\Regolo3\unins000.exe. Regolo.exe is the Namirial Regolo 3.4's primary executable file and it takes close to 38.61 MB (40486968 bytes) on disk.
Namirial Regolo 3.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 39.75 MB (41680496
bytes) on disk.
- Regolo.exe (38.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This web page is about Namirial Regolo 3.4 version 3.4
Namirial Regolo 3.4 is a program offered by Namirial S.p.A.. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase Namirial Regolo 3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Namirial Regolo 3.4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Namirial Regolo 3.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Namirial Regolo 3.4". If it exists on your system the Namirial Regolo 3.4 app will be found automatically. When you click Namirial Regolo 3.4 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Namirial Regolo 3.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Namirial Regolo 3.4:
- The software company is: http://www.edilizianamirial.it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Namirial\Regolo3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Namirial Regolo 3.4.
8. After removing Namirial Regolo 3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Namirial Regolo 3.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Namirial Regolo 3.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Namirial Regolo 3.4 by Namirial S.p.A. from your PC, we are not saying that Namirial Regolo 3.4 by Namirial S.p.A. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Namirial Regolo 3.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-03 10:38:34.167