Nagios - All Servers
You can find on this page details on how to remove Nagios - All Servers for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Nagios - All Servers from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. You can read more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. Usually the Nagios - All Servers program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Nagios - All Servers is C:\Program. Nagios - All Servers's main file takes around 40.84 KB (41816 bytes) and is named SelfServiceUninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Nagios - All Servers. They occupy an average of 3.24 MB (3400032
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.84 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Nagios - All Servers.
Nagios - All Servers is an application offered by Delivered by Citrix. Some users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to erase Nagios - All Servers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Nagios - All Servers from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Nagios - All Servers or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Nagios - All Servers". If it exists on your system the Nagios - All Servers app will be found automatically. After you click Nagios - All Servers in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Nagios - All Servers, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Nagios - All Servers.
8. After uninstalling Nagios - All Servers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Nagios - All Servers that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Nagios - All Servers with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Nagios - All Servers by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that Nagios - All Servers by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Nagios - All Servers in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 17:53:03.947