NadekoBot version 2.14
NadekoBot version 2.14 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall NadekoBot version 2.14 from your systemKwoth
. You can read more on Kwoth or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\NadekoBot directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove NadekoBot version 2.14 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NadekoBot\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 76.50 KB (78336 bytes) on disk and is named NadekoBot.exe.
The executables below are part of NadekoBot version 2.14. They take about 784.75 KB (803587
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (708.25 KB)
- NadekoBot.exe (76.50 KB)
The current web page applies to NadekoBot version 2.14 version 2.14
NadekoBot version 2.14 is an application by the software company Kwoth. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove NadekoBot version 2.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase NadekoBot version 2.14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NadekoBot version 2.14 or simply click the Search field and type in "NadekoBot version 2.14". If it exists on your system the NadekoBot version 2.14 app will be found very quickly. After you click NadekoBot version 2.14 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NadekoBot version 2.14, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NadekoBot version 2.14.
8. After removing NadekoBot version 2.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NadekoBot version 2.14 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NadekoBot version 2.14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NadekoBot version 2.14 by Kwoth from your PC, we are not saying that NadekoBot version 2.14 by Kwoth is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NadekoBot version 2.14 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 15:25:29.070