NXiBASE 2017.5.29.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall NXiBASE 2017.5.29.1 from your systemWebcash Corp.
. Take a look here
for more information on Webcash Corp.. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\NXiBASE directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for NXiBASE 2017.5.29.1 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\NXiBASE\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled iBASEWSH.exe and it has a size of 4.13 MB (4328672 bytes).
The executables below are part of NXiBASE 2017.5.29.1. They occupy about 10.25 MB (10748743
bytes) on disk.
- iBASEWebLauncher.exe (3.80 MB)
- iBASEWSH.exe (4.13 MB)
- Installer.exe (1.71 MB)
- RISStub64.exe (187.72 KB)
- uninst.exe (431.94 KB)
This data is about NXiBASE 2017.5.29.1 version 2017.5.29.1
NXiBASE 2017.5.29.1 is a program offered by Webcash Corp.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall NXiBASE 2017.5.29.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall NXiBASE 2017.5.29.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NXiBASE 2017.5.29.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NXiBASE 2017.5.29.1". The NXiBASE 2017.5.29.1 program will be found very quickly. When you select NXiBASE 2017.5.29.1 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NXiBASE 2017.5.29.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NXiBASE 2017.5.29.1.
8. After removing NXiBASE 2017.5.29.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NXiBASE 2017.5.29.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NXiBASE 2017.5.29.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NXiBASE 2017.5.29.1 by Webcash Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that NXiBASE 2017.5.29.1 by Webcash Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NXiBASE 2017.5.29.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 06:24:11.373