You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove NWTC Mail for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall NWTC Mail from your computerNWTC Mail
. You can read more on NWTC Mail or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing NWTC Mail is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) on disk and is labeled msedge_proxy.exe.
NWTC Mail contains of the executables below. They take 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
This data is about NWTC Mail version 1.0
NWTC Mail is an application by the software company NWTC Mail. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall NWTC Mail is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NWTC Mail with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NWTC Mail or simply activate the Search field and type in "NWTC Mail". If it exists on your system the NWTC Mail application will be found automatically. After you click NWTC Mail in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NWTC Mail, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NWTC Mail.
8. After uninstalling NWTC Mail, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NWTC Mail that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NWTC Mail using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NWTC Mail by NWTC Mail from your computer, we are not saying that NWTC Mail by NWTC Mail is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NWTC Mail supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-07 16:13:54.433