NW Virtual Desktop
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall NW Virtual Desktop for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall NW Virtual Desktop from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Delivered by Citrix. Usually the NW Virtual Desktop program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for NW Virtual Desktop is C:\Program. The application's main executable file occupies 4.60 MB (4820880 bytes) on disk and is named SelfService.exe.
NW Virtual Desktop contains of the executables below. They take 5.16 MB (5413952
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (314.89 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.60 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (139.89 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (124.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of NW Virtual Desktop.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove NW Virtual Desktop.The files below were left behind on your disk by NW Virtual Desktop when you uninstall it:
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NW Virtual Desktop.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\proxios-581e7a85@@PRX_XD.Virtual Desktop $S100-147
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin\SelfService.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin\SelfService.exe.FriendlyAppName
NW Virtual Desktop is a program marketed by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove NW Virtual Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove NW Virtual Desktop from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NW Virtual Desktop or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NW Virtual Desktop". If it exists on your system the NW Virtual Desktop application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NW Virtual Desktop in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NW Virtual Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NW Virtual Desktop.
8. After uninstalling NW Virtual Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NW Virtual Desktop which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NW Virtual Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NW Virtual Desktop by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that NW Virtual Desktop by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NW Virtual Desktop in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 21:13:46.950