This info is about NVTX Development for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall NVTX Development from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
for more info on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v11.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). NVTX Development's primary file takes around 200.00 KB (204800 bytes) and is named bin2c.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with NVTX Development. They take about 76.48 MB (80195072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (200.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (364.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.39 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (2.70 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (297.50 KB)
- nvcc.exe (397.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (27.56 MB)
- nvlink.exe (7.16 MB)
- nvprof.exe (2.07 MB)
- nvprune.exe (222.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (7.05 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (229.50 KB)
- busGrind.exe (257.50 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (180.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.26 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (526.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (386.00 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (203.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.99 MB)
- compute-sanitizer.exe (3.79 MB)
The current page applies to NVTX Development version 11.0
only. For other NVTX Development versions please click below:
NVTX Development is a program released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove NVTX Development is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove NVTX Development from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVTX Development or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVTX Development". The NVTX Development application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NVTX Development in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVTX Development, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVTX Development.
8. After removing NVTX Development, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVTX Development which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVTX Development with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVTX Development by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVTX Development by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVTX Development supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 19:28:19.290