You can find below details on how to uninstall NVRTC Development for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall NVRTC Development from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
for more information on NVIDIA Corporation. NVRTC Development is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v11.0 directory, depending on the user's choice. bin2c.exe is the NVRTC Development's main executable file and it occupies approximately 200.00 KB (204800 bytes) on disk.
NVRTC Development contains of the executables below. They take 76.48 MB (80195072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (200.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (364.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.39 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (2.70 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (297.50 KB)
- nvcc.exe (397.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (27.56 MB)
- nvlink.exe (7.16 MB)
- nvprof.exe (2.07 MB)
- nvprune.exe (222.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (7.05 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (229.50 KB)
- busGrind.exe (257.50 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (180.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.26 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (526.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (386.00 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (203.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.99 MB)
- compute-sanitizer.exe (3.79 MB)
This data is about NVRTC Development version 11.0
only. You can find below a few links to other NVRTC Development releases:
...click to view all...
NVRTC Development is an application released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users want to remove it. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove NVRTC Development is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove NVRTC Development from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVRTC Development or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVRTC Development". If it is installed on your PC the NVRTC Development program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NVRTC Development in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVRTC Development, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVRTC Development.
8. After removing NVRTC Development, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVRTC Development that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVRTC Development with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVRTC Development by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVRTC Development by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVRTC Development supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 19:28:19.280