NVML Development is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall NVML Development from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Open here
for more info on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v11.0 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. bin2c.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 200.00 KB (204800 bytes) on disk.
NVML Development installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 76.48 MB (80195072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (200.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (364.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.39 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (2.70 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (297.50 KB)
- nvcc.exe (397.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (27.56 MB)
- nvlink.exe (7.16 MB)
- nvprof.exe (2.07 MB)
- nvprune.exe (222.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (7.05 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (229.50 KB)
- busGrind.exe (257.50 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (180.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.26 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (526.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (386.00 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (203.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.99 MB)
- compute-sanitizer.exe (3.79 MB)
The current page applies to NVML Development version 11.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of NVML Development:
...click to view all...
NVML Development is an application released by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove NVML Development is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NVML Development with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVML Development or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVML Development". If it exists on your system the NVML Development program will be found very quickly. When you select NVML Development in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVML Development, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVML Development.
8. After uninstalling NVML Development, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVML Development that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVML Development with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVML Development by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVML Development by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVML Development in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 19:28:19.250