NVM for Windows 1.1.7
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall NVM for Windows 1.1.7 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVM for Windows 1.1.7 from your PCEcor Ventures LLC
. Further information on Ecor Ventures LLC can be found here
. More details about NVM for Windows 1.1.7 can be seen at https://github.com/coreybutler/nvm
. Usually the NVM for Windows 1.1.7 program is to be found in the C:\Users\alsaiba\AppData\Roaming\nvm folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall NVM for Windows 1.1.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\alsaiba\AppData\Roaming\nvm\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. nvm.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.87 MB (6150648 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of NVM for Windows 1.1.7. They take an average of 53.07 MB (55649056
bytes) on disk.
- nvm.exe (5.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (719.99 KB)
- node.exe (23.15 MB)
- term-size.exe (17.00 KB)
- node.exe (23.32 MB)
The current web page applies to NVM for Windows 1.1.7 version 1.1.7
NVM for Windows 1.1.7 is an application released by Ecor Ventures LLC. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove NVM for Windows 1.1.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase NVM for Windows 1.1.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVM for Windows 1.1.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVM for Windows 1.1.7". If it is installed on your PC the NVM for Windows 1.1.7 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NVM for Windows 1.1.7 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVM for Windows 1.1.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NVM for Windows 1.1.7:
- The web site of the application is: https://github.com/coreybutler/nvm
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\alsaiba\AppData\Roaming\nvm\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVM for Windows 1.1.7.
8. After uninstalling NVM for Windows 1.1.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVM for Windows 1.1.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVM for Windows 1.1.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVM for Windows 1.1.7 by Ecor Ventures LLC from your PC, we are not saying that NVM for Windows 1.1.7 by Ecor Ventures LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVM for Windows 1.1.7 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 14:12:07.523