This info is about NVJPEG Development for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall NVJPEG Development from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. More information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. Usually the NVJPEG Development program is found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA GPU Computing Toolkit\CUDA\v11.0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. NVJPEG Development's primary file takes about 200.00 KB (204800 bytes) and its name is bin2c.exe.
NVJPEG Development installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 76.48 MB (80195072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bin2c.exe (200.00 KB)
- cuda-memcheck.exe (364.50 KB)
- cudafe++.exe (4.39 MB)
- cuobjdump.exe (2.70 MB)
- fatbinary.exe (297.50 KB)
- nvcc.exe (397.00 KB)
- nvdisasm.exe (27.56 MB)
- nvlink.exe (7.16 MB)
- nvprof.exe (2.07 MB)
- nvprune.exe (222.50 KB)
- ptxas.exe (7.05 MB)
- bandwidthTest.exe (229.50 KB)
- busGrind.exe (257.50 KB)
- deviceQuery.exe (180.00 KB)
- nbody.exe (1.26 MB)
- oceanFFT.exe (526.50 KB)
- randomFog.exe (386.00 KB)
- vectorAdd.exe (203.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (17.50 KB)
- nvvp.exe (305.00 KB)
- cicc.exe (16.99 MB)
- compute-sanitizer.exe (3.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.0
of NVJPEG Development. Click on the links below for other NVJPEG Development versions:
NVJPEG Development is a program marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall NVJPEG Development is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase NVJPEG Development from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVJPEG Development or simply click the Search field and type in "NVJPEG Development". The NVJPEG Development program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NVJPEG Development in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVJPEG Development, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVJPEG Development.
8. After uninstalling NVJPEG Development, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVJPEG Development that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVJPEG Development using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVJPEG Development by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVJPEG Development by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVJPEG Development in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 19:26:25.410