NVIS Patch 0.0001
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove NVIS Patch 0.0001 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall NVIS Patch 0.0001 from your PCSpeech Team.
. You can read more on Speech Team. or check for application updates here
. More details about the program NVIS Patch 0.0001 can be found at http://nvis.nectec.or.th
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIS directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing NVIS Patch 0.0001 is C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIS\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. New Voice Information System.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 173.00 KB (177152 bytes) on disk.
NVIS Patch 0.0001 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 328.92 KB (336811
bytes) on disk:
- New Voice Information System.exe (173.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (63.42 KB)
- uninstall.exe (63.00 KB)
- NVIS_Download.exe (29.50 KB)
The current web page applies to NVIS Patch 0.0001 version 0.0001
NVIS Patch 0.0001 is a program offered by the software company Speech Team.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase NVIS Patch 0.0001 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIS Patch 0.0001 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIS Patch 0.0001 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIS Patch 0.0001". The NVIS Patch 0.0001 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NVIS Patch 0.0001 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIS Patch 0.0001, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NVIS Patch 0.0001:
- The web site of the application is: http://nvis.nectec.or.th
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIS\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIS Patch 0.0001.
8. After removing NVIS Patch 0.0001, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIS Patch 0.0001 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIS Patch 0.0001 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIS Patch 0.0001 by Speech Team. from your computer, we are not saying that NVIS Patch 0.0001 by Speech Team. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIS Patch 0.0001 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-19 11:39:19.473