NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 361.91
This page is about NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 361.91 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 361.91 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 361.91 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. nvcplui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 12.16 MB (12747832 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 361.91 is comprised of the following executables which take 14.89 MB (15615088
bytes) on disk:
- nvcplui.exe (12.16 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (2.73 MB)
This web page is about NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 361.91 version 361.91
NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 361.91 is an application by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 361.91 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 361.91 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 361.91 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 361.91". If it exists on your system the NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 361.91 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 361.91 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 361.91, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 361.91.
8. After removing NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 361.91, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 361.91 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 361.91 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 361.91 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 361.91 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 361.91 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-26 06:50:27.207