NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00
This page is about NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. nvcplui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 12.14 MB (12730512 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00. They occupy about 15.39 MB (16135968
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (12.14 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (3.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 353.00
of NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00.
NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00 is an application released by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00". If it exists on your system the NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00.
8. After removing NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 12:45:19.157