NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00
A guide to uninstall NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00 from your computer
This page is about NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by NVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. nvcplui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 12.14 MB (12730512 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00. They occupy about 15.39 MB (16135968
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (12.14 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (3.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 353.00
of NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00.
How to remove NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00 is an application released by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00". The NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00 program will be found automatically. When you click NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00.
8. After removing NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00:
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIAs kontrollpanel 353.00 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 12:45:19.157