You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove NVIDIA-uppdatering 16.18.9 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall NVIDIA-uppdatering 16.18.9 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. More info about NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. ComUpdatus.exe is the NVIDIA-uppdatering 16.18.9's primary executable file and it takes around 2.86 MB (2996840 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA-uppdatering 16.18.9 contains of the executables below. They take 5.75 MB (6026656
bytes) on disk.
- ComUpdatus.exe (2.86 MB)
- daemonu.exe (2.11 MB)
- Nvlhr.exe (606.60 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (189.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.18.9
of NVIDIA-uppdatering 16.18.9.
NVIDIA-uppdatering 16.18.9 is an application released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall NVIDIA-uppdatering 16.18.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase NVIDIA-uppdatering 16.18.9 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA-uppdatering 16.18.9 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA-uppdatering 16.18.9". The NVIDIA-uppdatering 16.18.9 application will be found automatically. After you select NVIDIA-uppdatering 16.18.9 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA-uppdatering 16.18.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA-uppdatering 16.18.9.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA-uppdatering 16.18.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA-uppdatering 16.18.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA-uppdatering 16.18.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA-uppdatering 16.18.9 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA-uppdatering 16.18.9 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA-uppdatering 16.18.9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 11:43:27.683