NVIDIA-ohjauspaneeli 361.91 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA-ohjauspaneeli 361.91 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. More information about NVIDIA Corporation can be read here
. Usually the NVIDIA-ohjauspaneeli 361.91 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is titled nvcplui.exe and its approximative size is 12.16 MB (12747832 bytes).
NVIDIA-ohjauspaneeli 361.91 contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.89 MB (15615088
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (12.16 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (2.73 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 361.91
of NVIDIA-ohjauspaneeli 361.91.
NVIDIA-ohjauspaneeli 361.91 is an application marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove NVIDIA-ohjauspaneeli 361.91 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA-ohjauspaneeli 361.91 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA-ohjauspaneeli 361.91 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA-ohjauspaneeli 361.91". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA-ohjauspaneeli 361.91 program will be found automatically. When you click NVIDIA-ohjauspaneeli 361.91 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA-ohjauspaneeli 361.91, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA-ohjauspaneeli 361.91.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA-ohjauspaneeli 361.91, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA-ohjauspaneeli 361.91 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA-ohjauspaneeli 361.91 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA-ohjauspaneeli 361.91 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA-ohjauspaneeli 361.91 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA-ohjauspaneeli 361.91 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-15 10:05:51.600