NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 342.01
NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 342.01 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 342.01 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 342.01 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory, depending on the user's choice. nvcplui.exe is the NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 342.01's primary executable file and it occupies about 6.57 MB (6887992 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 342.01. They take about 9.84 MB (10317304
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (6.57 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (3.27 MB)
This info is about NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 342.01 version 342.01
NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 342.01 is an application offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 342.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 342.01 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 342.01 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 342.01". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 342.01 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 342.01 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 342.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 342.01.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 342.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 342.01 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 342.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 342.01 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 342.01 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA nadzorna plošča 342.01 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 18:11:14.710