This page contains detailed information on how to remove NVIDIA-configuratiescherm 365.10 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall NVIDIA-configuratiescherm 365.10 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. More info about NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. NVIDIA-configuratiescherm 365.10 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. NVIDIA-configuratiescherm 365.10's primary file takes around 12.16 MB (12749368 bytes) and is named nvcplui.exe.
The executable files below are part of NVIDIA-configuratiescherm 365.10. They take about 14.89 MB (15617136
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (12.16 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (2.73 MB)
This page is about NVIDIA-configuratiescherm 365.10 version 365.10
NVIDIA-configuratiescherm 365.10 is an application marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall NVIDIA-configuratiescherm 365.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA-configuratiescherm 365.10 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA-configuratiescherm 365.10 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA-configuratiescherm 365.10". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA-configuratiescherm 365.10 application will be found very quickly. When you click NVIDIA-configuratiescherm 365.10 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA-configuratiescherm 365.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA-configuratiescherm 365.10.
8. After removing NVIDIA-configuratiescherm 365.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA-configuratiescherm 365.10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA-configuratiescherm 365.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA-configuratiescherm 365.10 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA-configuratiescherm 365.10 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA-configuratiescherm 365.10 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:19:02.100