NVIDIA Virtual Audio 1.2.31
NVIDIA Virtual Audio 1.2.31 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Virtual Audio 1.2.31 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. NVIDIA Virtual Audio 1.2.31 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Installer2 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. nvcplui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.64 MB (5913528 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside NVIDIA Virtual Audio 1.2.31. They occupy about 79.23 MB (83080976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvcplui.exe (5.64 MB)
- nvSmartMaxapp.exe (54.93 KB)
- NVTray.exe (1.74 MB)
- nvvsvc.exe (619.93 KB)
- nvxdsync.exe (844.93 KB)
- Setup.exe (395.43 KB)
- dbInstaller.exe (196.43 KB)
- NvCplSetupInt.exe (66.66 MB)
- setup.exe (395.43 KB)
- ComUpdatus.exe (997.93 KB)
- daemonu.exe (1.20 MB)
- WLMerger.exe (186.43 KB)
The current page applies to NVIDIA Virtual Audio 1.2.31 version 1.2.31
NVIDIA Virtual Audio 1.2.31 is a program marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase NVIDIA Virtual Audio 1.2.31 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA Virtual Audio 1.2.31 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Virtual Audio 1.2.31 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Virtual Audio 1.2.31". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Virtual Audio 1.2.31 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NVIDIA Virtual Audio 1.2.31 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Virtual Audio 1.2.31, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Virtual Audio 1.2.31.
8. After removing NVIDIA Virtual Audio 1.2.31, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Virtual Audio 1.2.31 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Virtual Audio 1.2.31 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Virtual Audio 1.2.31 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Virtual Audio 1.2.31 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Virtual Audio 1.2.31 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 14:26:32.417