NVIDIA Vezérlőpult 361.91
NVIDIA Vezérlőpult 361.91 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Vezérlőpult 361.91 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
for more details on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client folder (same installation drive as Windows). nvcplui.exe is the NVIDIA Vezérlőpult 361.91's main executable file and it takes approximately 12.16 MB (12747832 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside NVIDIA Vezérlőpult 361.91. They occupy about 14.89 MB (15615088
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (12.16 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (2.73 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 361.91
of NVIDIA Vezérlőpult 361.91.
NVIDIA Vezérlőpult 361.91 is an application offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall NVIDIA Vezérlőpult 361.91 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA Vezérlőpult 361.91 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Vezérlőpult 361.91 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Vezérlőpult 361.91". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Vezérlőpult 361.91 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Vezérlőpult 361.91 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Vezérlőpult 361.91, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Vezérlőpult 361.91.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Vezérlőpult 361.91, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Vezérlőpult 361.91 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Vezérlőpult 361.91 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Vezérlőpult 361.91 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Vezérlőpult 361.91 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Vezérlőpult 361.91 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 07:16:07.487