NVIDIA Update Components
NVIDIA Update Components is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall NVIDIA Update Components from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
where you can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA Update Components is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus directory, depending on the user's decision. ComUpdatus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.86 MB (2996840 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Update Components installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.75 MB (6026656
bytes) on disk.
- ComUpdatus.exe (2.86 MB)
- daemonu.exe (2.11 MB)
- Nvlhr.exe (606.60 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (189.60 KB)
The current page applies to NVIDIA Update Components version 1.3.6
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of NVIDIA Update Components:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Update Components is an application by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase NVIDIA Update Components is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Update Components with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Update Components or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Update Components". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Update Components app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NVIDIA Update Components in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Update Components, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Update Components.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Update Components, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Update Components that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Update Components with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Update Components by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Update Components by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Update Components supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-14 08:42:47.900