NVIDIA Update 126.96.36.199
NVIDIA Update 188.8.131.52 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Update 184.108.40.206 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. Usually the NVIDIA Update 220.127.116.11 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Updatus directory, depending on the user's option during setup. ComUpdatus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.84 MB (2980456 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Update 18.104.22.168 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.54 MB (5805472
bytes) on disk:
- ComUpdatus.exe (2.84 MB)
- daemonu.exe (1.92 MB)
- Nvlhr.exe (606.60 KB)
- WLMerger.exe (189.60 KB)
The current page applies to NVIDIA Update 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
NVIDIA Update 188.8.131.52 is an application by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove NVIDIA Update 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA Update 220.127.116.11 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Update 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Update 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Update 126.96.36.199 application will be found automatically. When you select NVIDIA Update 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Update 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Update 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Update 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Update 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Update 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Update 188.8.131.52 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Update 184.108.40.206 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Update 220.127.116.11 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 16:19:10.063